Transform Your Dorm
That small, bland dorm will be your home for the next nine months, but don’t worry—we have the inspiration you need to make it a comfortable, inviting space that reflects your personality.
That small, bland dorm will be your home for the next nine months, but don’t worry—we have the inspiration you need to transform your dorm and make it a comfortable, inviting space that reflects your personality.
- Hanging pockets: Handy for keeping things close by if you are on top bunk.
- Comfy Foldable Chairs: A good alternate studying spot and convenient to pull out for visitors.
- Area rugs: Add style and comfort to your dorm if you have hard floors or outdated, ugly carpet.
- Old suitcase: A fun way to store items under your bed-—dust free!
- Clip on light: Great for those late nights studying.
- Wall Decals: A non-permanent way to add decor to your walls.
- Throw blankets/pillows: Add a pop of color and style to your dorm—just don’t go crazy, you don’t want a mountain of pillows on your floor every night.
- Overhead Shelving: Add some great organizational storage to an often underutilized space.
- Slip covers and matching cushions” A chic way to add style and comfort to an old desk-chair—plus you will love the added padding after hours of studying. Your butt will thank you!
The best way to get a great, cohesive look with minimal effort and a limited budget? Try OurCampusMarket.com for these great color-coordinated all-in-one Campus Value Packs! Each set comes with everything you need for a total dorm makeover. Check out tons of additional styles and colors at www.ourcampusmarket.com.