Horatio Alger Scholarship
- Must be a U.S. high school junior.
- Must exhibit a strong commitment to pursue and complete a bachelor’s degree at an accredited non-profit public or private institution in the United States.
- Must demonstrate critical financial need.
- Must be involved in co-curricular and community service activities.
- Must maintain a minimum 2.0 GPA.
Administered by: Horatio Alger Association
Deadline: March 15, 2023
As one of the nation’s largest need-based college scholarship programs in the country, the Horatio Alger Scholarship Programs specifically assist high school students who have faced and overcome great obstacles in their young lives. While many programs are directed primarily to recognizing academic achievement or leadership potential, the Horatio Alger Association seeks students who have exhibited determination, integrity, and perseverance in overcoming adversity, as well as have critical financial need.
Disclaimer: This Award is not hosted by Potential Magazine or its associates. Please direct any questions or concerns associated with the above content toward its original provider- links or contact information to the scholarship administrators are provided above.