Depending on your goals, the best option may be to attend a college while participating in a great ROTC program. Many schools offer great scholarships and extra perks to ROTC cadets, which means you’ll get the benefits of having your degree before starting your military career and receive help paying for your education at the same time.
Here are some of the benefits of joining ROTC in college:
- Attend Basic Officer LeaderCourse as a Second Lieutenant upon college graduation.
- Get your degree and army commission at the same time.
- Start your career at Commissioned Officer salary rates.
- Start your career in the junior fields of management with opportunities for advancement.
- Many colleges reserve space in high-demand programs of study (like nursing, pharmacy, etc.) for cadets.
- You will be eligible to apply for ROTC scholarships as well as receive perks from colleges.
add a comment