Buying vs. Renting a Tux
Most default to renting, but is that really the smartest choice in the long run?
Most default to renting, but is that really the smartest choice in the long run? If you plan on attending more than a couple of formals in your high school and college years, it may be smarter to buy!
- Long-term Value: Wear it more than twice and it’s paid for itself!
- Ready to go: Save yourself the hassle spent reserving, picking up and returning.
- Tailored to Fit: Having your own tux means you can have it perfectly fitted to your body.
- Up-front Expense: A tuxedo is an investment of at least a few hundred dollars.
- Fewer Options: If your tux doesn’t match the style of your date’s dress, you may still have to rent.
- Growing Room: If you’re not finished growing, you run the risk of not being able to wear it by your next formal.
add a comment