- Remember the Milk. We love, love, love this organizing app. (Did we mention that we love it?) Categorize all of your To-Dos, set priorities and even add tasks using Siri. You can sync with Outlook and Google Calendar. Plus, it will send you reminders using email, text messages and Twitter (if you are super hip). Both free and pro versions are available for iPhone, iPad, PC, Mac, Android and Blackberry.
- Evernote. This app is like the Pinterest of everything you surf. Create notebooks that save everything you want to come back to: webpages, notes, football rosters, rosters, photos. You can also create to-do lists and record voice reminders, and it even recognizes phone numbers so you can call that last-minute carpool parent. It’s easy to search and works seamlessly across all devices including you PC, phone and iPad.
- Carbonite. If you don’t have a backup service, try Carbonite. (No, they aren’t paying us to say this). It is super easy to access your files on your PC from your phone or iPad or another computer. It is just like having another hard drive. The app is free with your Carbonite service subscription (which backs up your entire computer and can be a lifesaver in the event of a crash).
- Manilla.com. Paying bills just got easier! If you usually pay bills online with your bank, this is the same concept, just faster. No more logging in (and trying to remember passwords) for each utility or service provider’s website. This app stores all of your bills, reminds you of the due dates, connects you to the vendors’ websites using ONE password and login for all, including subscriptions, airlines and other loyalty point sites.
- Trifecta of Shopping apps.
Amazon mobile. Scan barcodes to compare prices on Amazon – has a built in photo feature for DvDs, CDs, books and video games. Users receive free shipping. FREE
Shopkick. By “checking in,” you receive loyalty bucks for gift cards when going into advertisers like Target, Best Buy and more. FREE
Redlaser. Scan barcodes and see what the price is at other area stores. It keeps a history of your searches for future reference.