About the SAT
The SAT is offered seven times each year in the U.S. and six times internationally. IT is offered in October, November, December, January, March (U.S. only; SAT only), May and June.
This Test Date: January 25
Registration Deadline: December 27
Late Registration (Mail) Deadline: January 10
Late Registration (Phone) Deadline: January 14
Standard SAT Fee: $50
Basic Subject Test Fee: +$23
Language with Listening Test Fee: +$23
All Other Subject Tests: +$12 (per test)
Late Registration Fee: +$27
Waitlist Fee: +$44
Test Subject Change Fee: +$26
Test Date Change Fee: +$26
Test Location Change Fee: +$26
Phone Registration Fee: +$15
Subject Tests Available for This Date:
- U.S. History
- Mathematics Level 2
- Mathematics Level 1
- Biology E/M
- See All Subject Test Dates
Important Information About SAT Subject Tests
- You may take up to three SAT Subject Tests on a single test date.
- Calculators may be used on the Mathematics Level 1 and Level 2 Subject Tests.
- You cannot take the SAT Subject Tests and the SAT on the same test date.
- You must indicate which SAT Subject Tests you plan to take when you register.